almost 7 years ago
Thanks for joining App Quest 3.0, presented by MTA and AT&T — you're now officially registered! We’ll be sending you regular updates throughout the challenge.
Read on and start your project today. Submissions are due February 3, 2014 at 5pm ET.
- Plan your attack. Review the challenge requirements and visit the Resources page for more information about MTA data & APIs, beacon technology, app ideas, and more.
- Stretch your imagination. Brainstorm technologies that accomplish one or more of the following:
- Assist disabled MTA customers
- Assist non-disabled MTA customers
- Leverage crowdsourced data to track and broadcast real-time service info
- Demonstrate visualizations and predictive modeling based on real-time and/or historical data
- Help novice transit riders navigate the transit system
- Get a head start. Fill out the basic fields on the application form and save it as a draft today. This will give you a good idea of what you'll need to put together before the deadline.
- Optional: Form a team. Thinking about buddying up? Visit the Participants page to connect with fellow registrants who are looking for teammates.
How will you make New York's transit experience three times better? Start creating your winning app today to wow New Yorkers and the world!
We’re here to help! Post on the discussion forum or email email@example.com.