almost 4 years ago
There are two weeks left in App Quest 3.0. Submissions are due February 3, 2015, before 5pm ET. Find out what time that is in your city.
Before you say "ship it!", make sure to run through this list:
- Have you explained how your app uses MTA data sets or APIs and update/refresh the data?
- Have you requested your license for any MTA copyrighted subway, bus, and rail maps or MTA trademarks (e.g. subway symbols) used in your app?
- Did you choose one of the two prize categories to enter: a) Accessibility Innovation, or b) Consumer/Transit Rider?
- Have you created a submission video? Does your video clearly demonstrate how your solution works? Is it less than five minutes long? (Tip: How to make a great submission video)
- Have you included at least one or more screenshots of your solution?
- Did you include step-by-step testing instructions, including instructions for how to download or access your solution for testing, as well as login instructions if a login is required?
Be sure to read through the official rules more than once. Or better yet, have a friend or colleague provide a second pair of eyes to make sure you didn’t miss anything.